728x90_SHOES_W_PRICE

Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Winter/Summer holiday 2011

This winter holiday, my family and I are going to be flying up to Mozambique (It will be HOT there this time of year). We will be staying in Pemba! I am so excited to have a relaxing beach holiday & catch a tan! I will also be taking lots of photographs and will post about the trip when I get back. This will be the second time I will be visiting Mozambique -the first time we stayed on Bazaruto Island. I am so lucky to be going back! It truely is the most beautiful place. Pure bliss!

Map of Pemba, Mozambique


Here are a few photographs I took when we last visited Mozambique, on Bazaruto Island:


Stunning view of the sea from the plane

My sister, Jess & I on the plane



View from the hotel bar















1 comment: